Wig Stands from the President's Challenge
Next General Meeting:
March 7th 2019
Our demonstrator will be Ruby Cler from Windsor
Next Skills Night meeting:March 28th 2019
Turning Green Bowls - for those who didn't get the chance in January
Safety rules will be rigorously enforced.
- Safety glasses minimum must be worn for small spindle turning.
- Full face shield for larger pieces or cross grain turning.
- All jewellery must be removed.
- Loose long sleeves must be tied off or rolled up.
- Tool rests may not be moved or adjusted while lathe is running.
- No sanding during skills night turning sessions.
Send ideas for this or any future skills night to: Richard
Click on "Techniques" for all skills night projects
WGO Annual Competition
turningtool.co.uk now hosted by WGO.ca
This site was built by Brian Clifford over many years and features many articles, plans and videos that are of interest to novice and advanced woodturners alike. Brian has decided to retire and was going to allow the site to lapse; however, the WGO has agreed to host it on his behalf to ensure this great resource continues to be available. Please have browse and enjoy it here